Our Terms of Service
Last updated: 9 January, 2024
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.veroxos.com website and the Veroxos mobile application (the "Service") operated by Veroxos.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Veroxos
Veroxos has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Veroxos shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Changes and Term
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- We may change, as our sole discretion, and aspect of the service or functionality.
- We may withdraw any or all aspects of the service or functionality at any time.
- This Agreement and all rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereto hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any previous agreement or understanding between the parties in relation to such subject matter. The parties also exclude all implied terms. In entering into this Agreement, the parties have not relied on any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, undertaking, promise or assurance of any person other than as expressly set out in this Agreement. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally waives all claims, rights and remedies which but for this clause it might otherwise have had in relation to any of the foregoing.
- Use of the Veroxos web site and/or use of the Veroxos App is deemed acceptance of these terms
- Either party’s performance of any part of this Agreement, exclusive of payment obligations, shall be excused due to Force Majeure to the extent that it is hindered, delayed or otherwise made impractical.
- Each party shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes relating to anti-bribery and corruption including the UK Bribery Act and the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- If any provision of this Agreement is ruled to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the other provisions of this Agreement which will remain valid and enforceable in all respects.
- Neither party may assign, sub-license, delegate, transfer, charge or otherwise dispose of any of its rights, or subcontract, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of its obligations, under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- This Agreement falls within the scope of any Data Processing Agreements that may have been entered into between the Parties.
- We shall solely determine the manner, method and means by which services will be provided hereunder and the time devoted to the provision of such services.
- All telephone numbers, lead times, services and any other product or service information quoted shall be based upon information obtained in good faith. We can accept no liability for the accuracy of this information.
- No guarantees are provided on the avaliability or performance of the service.
- You acknowledge that all Intellectual Property rights subsisting in the these services are and will remain our property.
- Neither party excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence (or that of its officers, agents or employees) or any other matter in respect of which liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Our total liability under, or in connection with, this Agreement, howsoever arising, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, will not exceed a sum equivalent to the total fees and charges (excluding expenses and VAT) paid and payable by you under this Agreement.
- We are not liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill under, or in connection with, this Agreement, howsoever arising, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.