- Veroxos takes the privacy of customer data very seriously.
- We will never disclose any customer specific information to any third party, except where required to do so by law.
- Our customers share responsibility for data privacy with us.
- Our customers are responsible for using secure passwords and changing passwords frequently.
- If an authorised user leaves your employment, you are responsible for telling us and asking us to disable their account.
- If at any time you become concerned that a security breach has occurred, you must inform us immediately.
Third Party Integration
- Our service allows you to automatically collect data from third party suppliers. In order to access this information, we need your credentials.
- These credentials are only used to collect your data.
- Customer credentials are encrypted.
- We will not disclose customer credentials to anybody, including to you.
Information We Collect
- We collect telecommunications information from your suppliers, when you authorise us to do so by entering your credentials.
- We store personally identifiable information that you decide to enter into our system, for example the name of a user of a mobile phone.
- All personal information is held securely within our database and is never disclosed to any third party.
- By volunteering to provide personal information to us, you are consenting to our using that information for the sole purpose of providing the service to you.
- Veroxos will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your information to any third party.
- We may use your data to suggest otherVeroxos services that may be useful to you.
- Sometimes we aggregate customer data anonymously to understand our customer base better and to develop our services.
Changes to our Policy